Our geotechnical professionals specialize in identifying solutions that mitigate construction challenges and make good business sense. Our goal is to balance initial construction capital costs and the ongoing operating costs over the life of the proposed structure or transportation system. At Benesch, our proactive approach to construction material design can reduce or eliminate unforeseen construction delays and overall construction costs. We promote optimum service life for the structure or transportation system once it is in operation.
Benesch has extensive rigs and equipment ready to service any project location. A complete list of geotechnical and construction materials testing is available for each laboratory upon request. The Lincoln, NE laboratory is accredited by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) and is certified by the Corps of Engineers in Construction Materials Testing. The actual A2LA scope of testing is available here.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Soil and foundation engineering exploration, testing, analysis and design
- Subgrade, base and pavement design
- Earth structure design
- Comprehensive laboratory testing accredited by A2LA and
- Construction observation and materials testing by NICET and
- Specialized expertise that provides geotechnical solutions on
- Subsurface exploration capabilities to assess soil, rock and