Benesch has been providing environmental services to state, municipal and private clients for more than 30 years. Our experience ranges from initial site assessments to the installation, operation and maintenance of soil and groundwater remediation systems. Benesch has designed and constructed soil and groundwater remediation systems across the United States. Projects have ranged from preparing remedial design plans and specifications to turnkey design/build projects.
The technologies designed and implemented by Benesch at the sites include pump and treat, soil vapor extraction (SVE), air sparging, free product skimming systems and source removal (excavation). Other technologies that have been used with significant success include High-Vacuum Dual Phase Extraction (DPE) and Vacuum Enhanced Recovery (VER).
Our areas of expertise include:
- Subsurface investigations to assess soil and groundwater
- Design, installation, operation and maintenance of soil and
- Environmental permitting and regulatory compliance consulting
- Due diligence property assessments (ASTM Phase I and Phase II ESAs)
- Brownfields assessment and redevelopment planning
- Asbestos, lead-based paint and mold consulting, abatement