Benesch provided comprehensive survey, traffic, roadway, highway, structural, and environmental engineering services to the Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) under this task based contract. Highway/Roadway projects include:
- State Project #59-152: Drainage/Roadway Modifications at Route 146 | Guilford. Benesch provided design services associated with drainage and roadway improvements at 5 separate locations along approximate 2-mile stretch of Route 146.
- State Project #148-190: Roadway/Signal Modifications along Route 5 at SR 702 & Toelles Road | Wallingford. Benesch provided design services for roadway and signal improvements at the intersections of Route 5 at Route 702 EB & Toelles Road and Route 5 at Route 702 WB in Wallingford to improve safety and reduce the frequency of accidents.
- State Project #173-H137: Upgrade of Guide Rail in District 3. Benesch designed complete construction documents for district-wide guide rail and roadway safety improvements.
- State Project #32-130: Access Management of Route 31 | Coventry. Benesch provided design services, in cooperation with the CTDOT Highway Design Unit, for the development of a pedestrian and vehicular Access Management Study associated with the proposed realignment of Route 31 in Coventry. This work was undertaken to improve the safety of Route 31.
- State Project #142-146: Roadway/Signal Modifications on Route 195 at I-84 Exit 68 EB Off Ramp | Tolland.
- State Project No. 170-1895 (Preliminary Engineering) & State Project #172-331 (Construction): Upgrade of Guide Rail in District 2.
- State Project #093-153: Roadway/signal modifications along Route 175 at Route 173 (Willard Avenue) and Mill Street | Newington.